News

City make it 17 goals in their last 3 home leagues games beating Stoke 7-2 : Next game Napoli  (H) Tuesday 17th October 7.45PM  Live on BT Sports

Topic: New Theme Layout  (Read 1353 times)

Offline Moon

New Theme Layout
« on: July 18, 2016, 09:06:10 PM »
Think you would have all noticed the new theme for the site.

Hope you all like it.

I think its looks much better and I hope you are all OK with it.

Please let us know what you think good or bad. 

Big thank you to CiTyBlUe for his work setting this up.

Enjoy the new look.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 09:13:52 PM by CiTyBlUe »

CiTyBlUe

Re: New Theme Layout
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2016, 09:15:20 PM »
Think you would have all noticed the new theme for the site.

Hope you all like it.

I think its looks much better and I hope you are all OK with it.

Please let us know what you think good or bad. 

Big thank you to CiTyBlUe for his work setting this up.

Enjoy the new look.

I hope everyone likes the new look, still have a few little tweaks to do but this will not affect you all from using the forum.

Thank you too all the Admin and Mod team for trusting me with access to the server and forum, too achieve this and make your user experience a better one.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 09:17:20 PM by CiTyBlUe »

Offline skipper

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2016, 07:56:07 AM »
Looks smashing mate. Thanks for the help.

Offline ob

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2016, 12:17:45 PM »
Half asleep at 6 this morning got a bit of a shock on my phone, looks good on PC - well done mate

CiTyBlUe

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2016, 01:59:48 PM »
Half asleep at 6 this morning got a bit of a shock on my phone, looks good on PC - well done mate

Are you referring to the mobile version of the theme? if so is the a positive shock or a negative?

You're feedback is appreciated as I will look to improve the forum in any way possible.

If it turns out you prefer the old theme then you can change back to the old version in your profile if you wished too do so  ;)

There's also the option of the Tapatalk mobile app.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 02:26:46 PM by CiTyBlUe »

CiTyBlUe

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2016, 03:09:08 PM »
OK I've added the old Curve Theme in Mobile format, then added a Mobile Mod which will redirect you too the Curve Mobile Theme when you access the forum using a Mobile Browser.

So now you will have the benefit of the new Theme on a Desktop/Laptop and the benefit of the old Curve theme on your Mobile or Tablet, that is unless you use Tapatalk.  8)  Those who want to use the new theme on Tablet or Mobile, just have to scroll down to the bottom of the Curve Theme on your mobile and tap 'Switch to Full Site'.

Remember to clear your browser history, otherwise it will direct you too the new mobile theme until you do so as it has cached it.

Unfortunately the only other Mobile Theme available is even more simple than the Curve one and has a charge attached to it.

IF YOU PREFER THE OLD FORUM THEME, then you can choose to use the old click 'Profile' > Forum Profile > Modify Profile > Look and Layout

Then change 'Current Theme' to 'SMF Default Theme - Curve' which was the original theme.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 06:08:24 PM by CiTyBlUe »

Offline ob

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2016, 07:03:03 PM »
Sorry mate didn't mean it in a bad way just seemed very big lol - I'm happy with gets the forum back to way it was

CiTyBlUe

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2016, 08:30:06 PM »
Sorry mate didn't mean it in a bad way just seemed very big lol - I'm happy with gets the forum back to way it was

No problem, I didn't take any offence, I know not everyone would like the new theme, which is why the old theme is still available for you in your profile.

Offline Cardiff Blue

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2016, 01:19:07 AM »
Looks tidy - fair play