News

City say farewell to Zabba: Next game Watford (A) Sunday 21/05/2017   15.00  Live on Sky 

Topic: Donald Trump should make a State Visit to the United Kingdom.  (Read 452 times)

Online Chippy_Tea

Donald Trump should make a State Visit to the United Kingdom.
« on: January 31, 2017, 07:01:47 PM »
Like or loath him at least he is doing what he said he would unlike the spineless gits that run this country.

Donald Trump should be invited to make an official State Visit because he is the leader of a free world and U.K. is a country that supports free speech and does not believe that people that appose our point of view should be gagged.

Petition here - https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/178844

Offline Cardiff Blue

Re: Donald Trump should make a State Visit to the United Kingdom.
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2017, 01:46:08 PM »
If I were Donald Trump I wouldn't really give a monkeys what the general public around the world thinks - he got elected on a particular mandate and is merely dealing with the issues that he said he would to satisfy the American voters that put him there in the first place.

Like him or loathe him, but he is first dealing with domestic American issues like he said he would instead of pussy-footing around that politicians usually tend to do.

As for a state visit to Britain, then why not? Unless a country does something detrimental to our national well-being then I do not have an issue with any state visit with any foreign dignataries. 

In fact being half Scottish he probably has more of a 'right' to come here than many others that currently reside within our borders.

Online Chippy_Tea

Re: Donald Trump should make a State Visit to the United Kingdom.
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2017, 03:47:13 PM »
I think this sums it up perfectly -

Donald Trump should be invited to make an official State Visit because he is the leader of a free world and U.K. is a country that supports free speech and does not believe that people that appose our point of view should be gagged.

266,831 signatures and still rising.  ;D