News

Mendy completes his move to City.

Topic: Pep's future at the club  (Read 1098 times)

Offline Sam Marks

Pep's future at the club
« on: May 28, 2017, 03:51:09 AM »
Personally I don't think Pep Guardiolla has had a posotive impact on Manchester city. I have been seeing man city side I was a young lad in the 1970s so I have exprianced the lows. Recently we've stepped up as a club since the takeover and have consistantly had good seasons and and have won many trophies. This season however we haven't challanged the tital, progressed very far in the fa cup, league cup and champions league. Pep has made silly decisions like sending hart on loan, signing Bravo and letting one of our best players, Pablo Zabaleta, go on a free. It's disgraceful! The recent signing of Bruno Alves is a joke. We have played like de bruyne who can do amazingly, Alves is 46 million waste to sit on the bench like Scott Sinclair, Fabian Delph and Jack Rodwell. Why has Pep constantly played Otamendi? He cares more about his hair then football. Pep guadiolla should be shown the door. #Pepout

Offline Moon

Re: Pep's future at the club
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2017, 11:35:36 AM »
Should give him next season to pick his own defence
Need a settled defence as it's been swap and change  nearly every game.
Chelsea this season and Leicester last showed benefits of keeping settled side.

Offline SilvasPureGold

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2017, 01:22:29 PM »
What you been smoking Sam???

Offline ian mcdaid

• True Blue Man City fan, loves Music, Guitars & things that go fast
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2017, 02:57:09 PM »
Erm..are you a Utd fan trolling m8? Pep has undoubtedly made mistakes (Joe Hart being the biggest IMO. Bravo's useless!) but most of us who've watched the team regularly knew our defence wasn't good enough & too heavily reliant on Vincent being fit. Our defence has been our Achilles heel for the last 3 seasons & it was never gonna be fixed by just getting Stones. Still, even with these obvious problems, we finished 3rd in the League & reached the FA Cup semi's, where we should have won had the Ref done his job properly. We've got probably the best attack in the Prem & play the most attractive football of any team (a fact regularly espoused by TV pundits), so if he can solve our defensive frailties by getting a couple of decent full backs in the summer (& keep Vincent fit), I reckon we'll have a very real chance of challenging for all competitions next season. When he fist arrived at City Pep said he'd come to learn & I think he has learnt the hard way about English football & how competitive it is compared to Germany & Spain. Hopefully he'll avoid making similar mistakes next season but to call him a fraud I think is ridiculous. If he doesn't strengthen our defence I'll have some real concerns about him but he was clearly brought to our club to win not just the League but the CL & we have to trust that he knows what he's doing & remain optimistic that he'll deliver on our expectations. Keep the faith guys.

Offline Chippy_Tea

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2017, 03:19:39 PM »

This season however we haven't challanged the tital, progressed very far in the fa cup, league cup and champions league.

Pep inherited an ageing squad and he has been unlucky with injuries to key players especially Vinny, i am sure if Vinny had been fit all season we would have given Chelsea a run for their money.

Pep has made silly decisions like sending hart on loan, signing Bravo and letting one of our best players,

I think we all know why Joe was sent out on loan and it wasn't because he couldn't kick a football!

Pablo Zabaleta, go on a free.It's disgraceful!

Does Pep decide who goes and who stays and when this happens? would you rather keep Zab  another couple of years sat on the bench?

The recent signing of Bruno Alves is a joke. We have played like de bruyne who can do amazingly, Alves is 46 million waste to sit on the bench like Scott Sinclair, Fabian Delph and Jack Rodwell.

Do you believe they bought  Bruno Alves  to warm the bench and are you seriously comparing him to Scott Sinclair, Fabian Delph and Jack Rodwell.  ::)

Why has Pep constantly played Otamendi? He cares more about his hair then football.

Maybe because with VK injured he had little choice and when VK and Otto play together they are a good pair, who would you have played instead?

Pep guadiolla should be shown the door.#Pepout.

When i got to this part i realised you are either clueless or a rag (i think it is the latter) i only wish it had been the first line of your post as it would have saved me the time  reading the rest of the shite.

I think you need to change your user name from Sam Marks to Skid Marks!

« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 03:27:45 PM by Chippy_Tea »

Offline ob

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2017, 09:05:58 AM »
One post and that's it lol

Offline Chippy_Tea

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2017, 03:10:58 PM »
One less rag on the forum!