News

City December changed games announced. : Next game Burnley (H) Saturday 21st October 3 PM 

Topic: One Club For All  (Read 612 times)

Offline Blue Meanie

• View Profile
One Club For All
« on: August 03, 2017, 03:57:29 PM »
Did you hear the one about Man City being one club for all.................as long as you can buy your tickets for the entire season before the season has started and you're happy to be mugged to pay for a Cityzen's card for priority of tickets that are already sold out.

Offline Cardiff Blue

• View Profile
Re: One Club For All
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2017, 06:08:42 PM »
...or the one about the club that sells seasoncards on basis that you can resell as many as you want back to club, only for them to change the rules and limit it to 6 games per season, and the club reserves the right only to try and sell them on your behalf with less than 7 days before the fixture...

Offline Moon

• Administrator
  • Bluewatch MCFC Forum
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2017, 09:08:22 PM »
My friends went to Vegas and missed the last 2 home games of last season
One tried selling his very cheap on the unofficial City Facebook ticket site with no joy
The other used the City site and sold both which shocked me

Did think there was already a limit to the number of times you could sell tickets but shouldn't be restricting days better filling as many seats as possible and give people time to plan ahead.

Offline Cardiff Blue

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2017, 11:51:47 AM »
The genuine concern are those people who buy season tickets with no intention of going to matches (apart from big games), knowing the club could sell their tickets which pays for next seasons ST etc., but in the meantime depriving somebody else the ability of buying that particular seat if its in a good position etc.

My issue is that the club initially said no limit on ticket re-sales, only to then limit it to 6 games - many fans may feel duped by this.