News

City start the season with a 2-0 win at Brighton. :  Next game  Everton (H) Monday 21st August. 20.00

Topic: Other teams.  (Read 135 times)

Online Chippy_Tea

Other teams.
« on: August 11, 2017, 03:35:01 PM »
Having the Talk Talk Sky Sport  boost will allow me for the first time in many years legal access to the football,  i have decided therefore to catch a few non city games this season, it will be interesting to see the likes of arsenal, spurs etc to see just how good/bad they are i will not be watching any games involving Liverpool or the Scum unless its against us as i just cannot bring myself to watch them.

Offline Cardiff Blue

Re: Other teams.
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2017, 04:21:50 PM »
I will occasionally watch other teams on the tv. but like you Chippy I never watch utd unless its against us.

Tuesday night Euro Super Cup - Utd v Real Madrid - I watched Midsummer Murders - I knew that Scottish doctor (who is also in Benidorm and Emmerdale) was dodgy and must have been the murderer... :)

Offline Moon

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2017, 05:22:22 PM »
How's is the talk talk broadband speed Chippy?

Online Chippy_Tea

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2017, 06:13:59 PM »
How's is the talk talk broadband speed Chippy?

Very good and its always rock steady.

Talk Talk have a really bad reputation for customer service but i have been with them 10 plus years and have only needed to use them once for a fault and they were great, i guess when you have 4.5 million customers you are always going to have a number of unhappy ones and are going to get a bad rap in the forums as its not normal practice for a customer to post how great their ISP is but always to post how bad it is therefore the people reading get a biased view.

Edit to add - this is not fibre broadband before someone says what a load of **** those speeds are.  ;D

« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 06:16:14 PM by Chippy_Tea »