News

City win record 15th successive Premier League game  :  Next game Saturday  16th December   Spurs (H)   5.30 PM 

Topic: Shakhtar Donetsk v City  (Read 338 times)

Offline Moon

Shakhtar Donetsk v City
« on: December 04, 2017, 01:57:01 PM »
Wednesday  6th December   Shakhtar Donetsk (A)   7.45 PM  Champions  League  Live  On  BT

Can  see  many  changes  for  this  game   maybe  only  Danilo  keeping  his  place  from the West Ham game.

Although  it  would  be  nice  to  keep  the  record  of  wins  going records aren't  that important  so  think  we  should rest  players 

Offline ForeverBlueInUSA

Re: Shakhtar Donetsk v City
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2017, 03:13:33 PM »
Wednesday  6th December   Shakhtar Donetsk (A)   7.45 PM  Champions  League  Live  On  BT

Can  see  many  changes  for  this  game   maybe  only  Danilo  keeping  his  place  from the West Ham game.

Although  it  would  be  nice  to  keep  the  record  of  wins  going records aren't  that important  so  think  we  should rest  players

6 for 6 isn't as important as 14 for 14 - I would almost expect an 4th round FA cup type squad but this is Pep and he wants to win them all...how refreshing that philosophy is...but in this case he shouldn't go for it.

Offline Chippy_Tea

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2017, 12:56:37 PM »
We have to smash the scum let them all have a rest.  ;D

Offline Moon

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2017, 06:50:19 PM »
Jesus Ederson Sane and Fernandinho start
Quite a surprise

Offline ob

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2017, 07:28:55 PM »
No injuries to key players that's all I care about tonight - obviously like a win though

Offline Moon

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2017, 10:28:47 PM »
Pity Fodden played out of position would have been better giving him chance to shine in his normal role

Diaz impressed

Have to start the winning run again on Sunday

Offline Chippy_Tea

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2017, 03:55:13 PM »
Didn't watch as my streams have been a bit poor of later heard the score on the radio and was not bothered in the slightest bring on the rags.