News

City finish in 3rd place 

Topic: Ban imposed  (Read 3031 times)

Online Moon

Ban imposed
« on: November 30, 2015, 12:57:06 PM »
We  have  now  imposed  a  full  ban on Old Blue  for  constantly posting the same thing in almost every thread.

This  is  not  because he doesn't like Pellegrini  but as stated above .

We are unlikely to get the numbers  we once had back on here  but for the ones that remain all we ask is that you try to keep your  posts relevant and  don't  repeat your views over and over.

Cheers

Offline mcfcsteve

Re: Ban imposed
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2015, 02:03:22 PM »
i have read all old blues anti Pellegrini post and to be honest i agree with most of then although not all.
He is not alone in his dislike, but though i am not happy with him i support him while he manages my team.
With regard to old blue i think a yellow card, red card and a suspension before a total ban would have been a better option.
CTID

Online Moon

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2015, 02:15:38 PM »
Hi  Steve

We have  given him a chance before  with short bans  and  a  longer ban 

Its  not  the  dislike  of  Pellegrini  as we dont want to stop people from having an opinion but putting the same point in every thread possible

« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 02:19:07 PM by Moon »

Offline cyberblue

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2015, 11:14:16 PM »
I Think Old Blue has had a fair chance 

Offline cyberblue

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2015, 11:16:43 PM »
 :-* 8) :)

Offline skipper

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2015, 08:08:43 AM »
I liked the old guy and agreed with some of his points, but the complaints from other members stating that he was the reason for leaving the board meant we had to act if we have any chance of reviving this once great forum.

Now we've acted, make sure you start posting.

Offline cyberblue

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2015, 11:00:14 PM »
I Think people are a bit thin skinned if they are going to leave the site because of one person

Offline ob

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2015, 07:08:01 AM »
He had been told on more than more occasion while entitled to his opinion he couldn't change every thread into an anti  MP rant he had warnings, small bans, longer bans but still persisted

Offline Troutman

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2015, 07:48:51 AM »
Admin need to contact members that left because of negative posts, tell them he's banned . They might come back

Online Moon

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2015, 09:50:10 AM »
Admin need to contact members that left because of negative posts, tell them he's banned . They might come back

We  sent  the  newsletter  out  to  all  members that rejoined but don't have access to anyone who left on the  old site.

Will  try  to send a PM to  few  like  Neil Young  and Chippy 

Online Chippy_Tea

« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2015, 12:35:35 PM »
I'm back.   ;D

I Think people are a bit thin skinned if they are going to leave the site because of one person

Mate i have read hundreds of posts by Old blue bollocks and its the same thing every time Pellers not the right man for the job, why doesn't he play the kids bore bore and more bore, it got to the point where i couldn't be bothered to post because of his repetitive negativity so i decided to go elsewhere, we all have our opinions on managers and players and it would be a boring place if we all agreed with each other on everything  but Old Blue's spamming the same thing in every thread killed the forum for me and bear in mind he was banned for doing it once before.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 01:17:42 PM by Chippy_Tea »

Online Moon

« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2015, 01:02:13 PM »
By OB I guess you mean old blue rather than OB :)

Online Chippy_Tea

« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2015, 01:17:56 PM »
By OB I guess you mean old blue rather than OB :)

Edited.  ;)

We  sent  the  newsletter  out  to  all  members that rejoined but don't have access to anyone who left on the  old site.

Will  try  to send a PM to  few  like  Neil Young  and Chippy

BTW i didn't receive a newsletter about old blue leaving i just dropped in this morning (as i did several times each month) hoping he was gone, today i hit the jackpot.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 01:21:02 PM by Chippy_Tea »

Online Chippy_Tea

« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2015, 01:24:04 PM »
Some of the forums are not visible if you are not logged in, it might be a good idea to add the Old Blue message to one of those in case any members that left see the new forum.

Online Chippy_Tea

« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2015, 03:02:32 PM »
News must be spreading  ;D

« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 03:59:14 PM by Chippy_Tea »